November 12 - November 18
Kate loves spending time with her big sis. No one (and I mean NO ONE) can get Kate to shriek with laughter the way Sarah can. Big Sis can play a little rough sometimes, but Kate seems to be more than willing to put up with it! I just love how much they enjoy each other right now...

Kate loves spending time with her big sis. No one (and I mean NO ONE) can get Kate to shriek with laughter the way Sarah can. Big Sis can play a little rough sometimes, but Kate seems to be more than willing to put up with it! I just love how much they enjoy each other right now...
...because it may all come crashing to a halt soon! Kate is bound and determined to crawl, and once she does, she can get into Sarah's stuff whenever she wants! It will be interesting to see how their relationship changes once that happens. Hopefully the roughhousing doesn't turn to hitting!
Kate can almost get herself up on all fours at this point. Watch out, world!
Kate is also starting to use a sippy cup! Of course, she uses it mainly as a teether, but some water gets into her mouth as she's chewing on it, I'm sure...
Kate's other big interest at the moment is playing peek-a-boo with herself. She will put a blanket over her face and then kick her legs and giggle until someone says, "Where's Kate?" or "Where's my girl?" Then she pulls the blanket away and laughs and laughs. It's super adorable!




No comments:
Post a Comment