Saturday, March 21, 2015

Sarah's 4th Birthday Party

This year, Sarah requested a Princess Tea Party for her birthday.  I was so thrilled not to have to do a Frozen-themed party that I jumped all over it!  Luckily, I think Sarah enjoyed it, too.



The cake, as usual, was the creation of family friend Karen Peterson.  It was, as usual, absolutely amazing!


Amazing, right?


I made some Oreo "frog princes." They seemed pretty good until I put them next to that cake!


Sarah didn't seem to mind.  She was getting presents.  And CAKE!



"It's all mine!"


"I'm FOUR."


"Yup.  Four." 


She was excited for people to know she's four.  Can you tell?



Kate got in on the princess action, too, so we had Sleeping Beauty and Mini-Sleeping Beauty running around the house!


These two.  They just melt my heart!





Baby Olivia came ready to party...


...and so did the other cousins!


Lizzie made Sarah's hair look very royal.




We love our Lizzie!


Everyone played outside in the beautiful spring weather, and then it was time for cake!


It's hard to wait for someone to light the candles on your cake...


...but we got there eventually!



Next, it was present time!








After an amazing birthday, Sarah had a costume change.  She was still excited to be turning 4, though - can you tell?




No comments:

Post a Comment