Tuesday, March 17, 2015

St. Patrick's Day 2015

St. Patrick's Day holds a special place in my heart.  I've been told my Grandpa Ed was second generation Irish-American, but I don't know much about his family history (maybe I should look into that!).  With or without proof of Irish ancestry, I can say with certainty that I have spent several of the finest weeks of my life in Ireland, and that it will always hold a special place in my heart!

My girls don't have much of a connection to the country or the holiday, but I'm all for any excuse to dress them up and take their pictures.  Luckily (Get it? St. Patrick's Day?  LUCK?), they were both in a cooperative mood when I got out the camera today!



This was the best I could do with the two of them - it's so hard to get Kate to sit still! And it's so hard to keep Sarah from manhandling Kate to get her to sit still!


I'm definitely LUCKY to have these two in my life!



No comments:

Post a Comment