Sometimes, I'm not so smart. Telling my three-year-old that I wanted to take pictures of her dressed like a princess was one of those times. I meant that I wanted to go to the park and do an actual photo shoot in a pretty pink dress. She thought that I meant I was willing to take lots and lots of pictures of her in various princess dresses.
Lucky for her, I'm a total sucker and will take pictures of my girls at any opportunity! So Sarah went to her dress up closet, picked some outfits, declared the entire living room to be her "place to get dressed in," and then had me take pictures of her dressed as her favorite princesses. She was so impressed with herself that I knew I had to do something fun with the photos, so I tried my hand at Photoshop. I am NOT good at Photoshop. Thankfully, Sarah didn't care! I think these may be her favorite photos of all time. She is very, very proud of them. (Which means that my Photoshop skills actually exceed the standards set by three-year-olds! Yea, me!)





No comments:
Post a Comment