Friday, April 11, 2014

Chase is on the Case!

Sarah is completely obsessed with Chase from Paw Patrol.  Any German Shepard we see is a "Chase dog."  Any police car we see is a "Chase car."  And anything blue is her "favorite" because "blue is for Chase!"


So how could I pass up getting her this adorable police uniform when I found it at a consignment sale on Friday night?  Now she can look just like her favorite member of the Paw Patrol (without the tail, of course).  What a win!





She spent a lot of time this weekend talking on her walkie talkie and asking me if I had "an emergency."  I would make up some silly thing I needed help with ("Help! Help! It's an emergency! I can't find my water bottle!") and then Sarah/Chase would rush to help me.  The best part of this game, though, was how serious Sarah got when I explained my problems to her!  Look at her "oh-no!" face!!! 



It was definitely the best $4.00 I've spent in a long time...

No comments:

Post a Comment