This weekend, the weather was warm and wonderfully spring-like. On Friday night, we went out to eat and then took Sarah to Franklin Park. This park is amazing, but it's not very close to our house or exactly on our way anywhere, so we don't get there very often. It has several play areas, a man-made creek (which it's not *quite* warm enough for yet!), and a giant sandbox. Sarah spent about 15 minutes playing on the equipment, and then she found the sandbox. She took off her shoes and jumped right in, filling and dumping the bed of a toy dump truck about 100 times. And it was all we could do to get her out of it 30 minutes later when it was time to go home!
I suggested that we fill her water table with sand for her to scoop and dig in, but Sarah just looked at me and said, "But where will I put my feet?" So Tom and I decided that it would be worth it to turn her old kiddie pool into a sandbox for her. I think Sarah was okay with the results...
No comments:
Post a Comment