August 13 - August 19
This weekend, Kate took her first trip to Union Station! It's one of my very favorite places in Kansas City, so I was happy to share it with her. Obviously, Kate was very impressed...
It was also our first visit to Science City! Again, Kate was super excited to be there.
In other news, I was looking at pictures of Kate and realized that I didn't have any of the obligatory baby-in-hooded-towel photos that every mom has of their baby! This week, I made sure to take a few. I would love to know what Kate was thinking - her expressions are amazing!
I also took a picture this week to show just how mobile she is right now! I laid her down on her play mat - tummy up, feet toward the piano. I went to fill my glass with water and came back to this:
She's not able to move from her Bumbo chair, though, so I use it a lot! Unfortunately, Sarah often takes advantage of Kate's mandated immobility...

No comments:
Post a Comment