Thursday, May 28, 2015

New Pool

This summer, we invested in a new splash pad for the girls. We love our first one, but it's just a little too small for both Sarah and Kate. So, Sarah helped me pick out this new jungle-themed splash pad. I think she was sold at the pink elephant on the box! 

Thursday was the first really warm day we've had, so Sarah invited Grace over to play while Kate took a nap.









The girls quickly figured out that it's a lot of fun to jump in the giant puddle in the middle of the splash pad!


Sometimes, it just wasn't as graceful as they had hoped!



After nap, Kate and Sarah played in the water table on the deck (it was still a little cool for Kate to play in water from the hose!). I think they both enjoyed themselves!





Kate really didn't care about my warnings - she WAS going to drink that water one way or another!





I just love her "upside-down bunny" grin!



No comments:

Post a Comment